Sunday, September 18, 2005

Mosquito bites…

The insect I hate the most is mosquito. Especially they fly around your ear while you sound asleep! That sound really make me angry & will make me awake too.. Before my girls sleep at night, I will make check the room & make sure no mosquito in the room, but some how those mosquitos still manage "stay" in the room! Last night while Lyon sleep, noticed she keep rolling here and there, thought she is going to wake up asking for milk but it only 2am now, this is not the time she suppose to have her milk…saw her eyes still closed so I just pat her a while ,then she stop rolling. The next morning when we wake up, alamak! Noticed her face being bite by the mosquito, few bites le.. pity her.. Then only I realised why she keep rolling last night, itchy ma.. As u can see (not so clear) from the photo, those love bites given by the mosquito..hehe

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Mosquito bites ke? I thought 'pimples' leh (kekekekek,just kidding). Wah, so many ar. Must be very itchy, hoh? Make sure she doesn't scratch or else not beautiful lor.