Monday, October 10, 2005

My first time…

This was happen some day last week.... 05/10, 5.45pm – after work, drive back, found my car steering keep shaking shaking, duno why. Must tell hubby later as I really knew nothing much on car problem. Reach home, play a while with my girls, bath them, later my turn took a shower. Ding dong ding dong…forgot to tell hubby my car problem. Next morning, 06/10 – drive to work, noticed my steering still shaking shaking, alamak, now only remember forgot to tell hubby. Though he is not a foreman but at least he can tell what’s wrong with the car. He has some knowledge on car problem, sometimes he himself tell the technician where to repair his car! P/s: One time his aim is to open a car service training center, to teach lady only (yes, for ladies only, as he claimed not many ladies know on car’s problem or even change flat tyre . Is that true? Ladies out there?) Send a messenger to him thru msn, he asked many questions but I couldn’t tell the answers as I duno what’s wrong with the car..too bad! So he asked me to drive only 60km/hr, then he will check it out tonight. Today I am not going out for lunch, get my colleague ta pau for me. After lunch break, probably around 2.30pm, my pakcik guard called me, informed that my tayar sudah puncit le! Alamak! How this could happen? I duno how to change tyre le. Lucky the kind Pakcik guard called one of the factory worker to change for me. Problem solved! Later I quickly drive out to nearest tyre shop to repair my flat tyre…a new nail was making my tyre puncit, *sigh* While driving back to office, noticed the steering no more shaking…now only I get the answer! Am I too late?? When I think back now, lucky this was not happen on the road side, if not, how am I going to get help from the public? People nowadays also cannot 100% trusts! So ladies, do you know how to change tyre? Or do you think we need to learn how to change tyre from now on??

11 comments:

Egghead said...

*ahem... I am sure your hubby wanna set up that ladies-only "car service training center" to get to know more ladies only :P

Sue said...

yohhh... know how to change tyre also dun guarantee got enough strength >.< summore if my car break down in the middle of then road i will be so so so paiseh!

Annie said...

Please inform me when ur husband is ready to give "Car service training" Seminar....

Lazymama said...

I have experienced tyre "puncit" once, with Yee Ching in the car. The first one I called for rescue was my hubby, then the 2nd number I called was AAM. Fortunately, hubby come on time to rescue. I have no strength to change tyre myself, if he couldn't come, no choice I have to wait for AAM loh!

mom2ashley said...

i think i know how to change a tyre in theory only (LOL!!) but havent changed one myself before in my life!

jazzmint said...

hehe I've seen ppl change tyre, but haven't had practical exam before LOL... But I'm lucky, my dad is a mechanic, so if I hit any problem, I'll just call him..he gets his *kah chang* and tow truck ready anytime :)...or else he'll just give me instructions over the phone

ZMM said...

when you say 'my first time'.. I thought something steamy tim..

hahaha.

Jess said...

Sorry guys, i did put up my comment few days back, now oni realised it was not publish,sigh*
Egghead:
mayb hor! Next time i will potong his mind if he really want to do so!
Sue: ya, change tyre really need lot of strength & energy!
Annie : sure wan to attend? ok, give u 50% discount as early bird!
Jeff: with your girl with u some more? Lucky so far this not happen to me!
Dinah: theoretically i also know la but practically lor!
Jazz: instruction thru phone? workable or not?
Zara : wow..u think so far ke? if want me to write on the first time( as what in yr mind)i also duno how to write le..
Michelle: 2 hunks? handsome or not?

yanmaneee said...

nhl jerseys
yeezy boost
westbrook shoes
baseball jerseys
yeezy shoes
timberlands
christian louboutin shoes
nike max
christian louboutin
off white clothing

nuto said...

Extra resources Ysl replica find more information replica gucci bags Homepage replica ysl handbags

tysoo said...

z3t52k3r91 h3s62u5n82 i7m27f5w69 j2d78z5j80 z9x16e6w33 y9n51b4f65