Saturday, October 01, 2005

Sick, sick , sick..

Wien and Lyon having running nose for 2 days already, do not bring them see doctor yet as they do not have fever or block nose so far. But have to clean their noses from time to time, if not they really look so ugly!! Was wondering how they can get running nose?? as in our house there is none of us sick, could it be due to hot weather or get cold at night?? Still a question for me! So these 2 days, they only have quick bath, not allow them to play water as usual. I really scare they sick, means sleepless/suffer nights for them so as to the mummy!

3 comments:

Sue said...

kids being sick is to tiring... emotionally and physically, just take care of yourself too so you don't fall sick as well

Annie said...

oh, my daughter oso sick since Sunday. Slightly cough+flu+fever.. When she's sick I oso cannot sleep. She sleeps very near me. I can feel the heat from her body, so I keep waking up to check on her and feed medicine as well. For few days already the fever never subside-though mild fever only, so doc prescribe antibiotic for her today...

Jess said...

Sue & Annie : maybe due to hot weather so people tend to get sick. Me taken 2 paracetamol last nite as I feel back/body pain, this is my symptom on getting sick! sigh!! take care u guys..