Friday, November 25, 2005

Clinic/Height Chart

This morning, I went to see doctor, as I was having coughing few days liao. Cough until throat also pain. If I still no cure, afraid will spread the germ to my girls, then more worst! Better cure it before my girls suffer. Reach the clinic, while waiting for the doctor, I saw something that attract me, is a height chart! So far I never see this clinic hang the chart before. I have been searching for this very long time. I want to measure my girls’ height from time to time. I have one in my house; it was given by a very kind mummy. She took all the trouble and posted to me! You must be wondering why not I buy it from book store or shopping mall. In fact, I have been many bookstores before, even in MPH or Popular, I also couldn’t get it. They told me nowadays they seldom sell this stuff; suggest me to ask from clinic. I asked the counter girl how they get it ( in fact, I knew la must be the salesman give them one). Ya, it was given by Anmum Essential salesman. She saw me so keen to have it, then she go to store search for it in case they have any extra. I happily wait for her. After few minutes, she came out and told me no more liao, as they threw it because they never it. Aiyah, why not keep it and give to mummies le (such as me!). But she promised to keep one for me in case they have it in future!

4 comments:

Egghead said...

I got one from buying some corn-flakes or honey-stars... quite cool one!

Sabrina said...

Well, I bought mine from Popular book store. Normally they'll put it near the poster area, where all those big numbers and alphabates posters.

Annie said...

i've got one too, but no use...i prefer to mark her height on the wall!! (conteng the wall!)

jazzmint said...

i got on as a gift for Faythe, it's made of cloth and has bear on it. I've seen it in shops like memory lane or jusco. Try n see