Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Dresses

Yeah!! Mummy make for us many pretty dresses for CNY le...see, nice or not? No one will have the same design with us...keke... Like nursery uniform? No la, I like popeye collar, so ma-ma make one for me... I think I am pretty in posting this way..am I?

But I only have 2 le, mei mei has 5!! Mummy so berat sebelah la...(in fact I had wear the other 2 during X'mas, hehehe...)

Mei Mei so naughty, refuse to wear new dresses when papa want to take photo...so mummy just put it on the floor lor.... Mummy also bought few suits from Jusco, but we prefer mummy make one, no one can beat mummy's 温暖牌(wen luan bai)!! Mummy said during CNY, the weather is hot, so she make all with sleeveless one...she so thoughtful hor!!

16 comments:

Egghead said...

Pui Fok Pui Fok!!
save so much on buying clothes... jealous lah!

Tracy said...

Really 'fuk jor lei lor'. Wien and Lyon are so lucky. Can save a lot and don't have to choose dresses for them too.

chanelwong said...

You are very good lah...nice and save cost....

jazzmint said...

wah wahh...so nice ler the clothes..haiya, must take lessons from you liao

mom2ashley said...

wow! i wish i knew how to make 'em!

Jess said...

Egghead:
Not really save much on baby clothing, as I love to buy them new cloth too!!

Tracy:
During sale I stll buy dresses, cannot resist la!

Chanel:
Thank you...
Have u done your tag??

Jazzmint:
Come Come I teach u FOC..but me only make simple one la!

Mom2ashley:
Get your mum to teach u..her workmanship so nice & neat!

ZMM said...

Mummy so clever!!! I want to be mummy's daugther also!

Jess said...

zara's mama:
You are too BIG to be my girl le..but Zara can!! I dun mind to have another girl..:P

Sabrina said...

I like the spaghetti straps dress. So sweet.

domesticgoddess said...

你的手工真的细腻咧,可以教我吗?

Contented Mum said...

Wow,you so clever leh,can tailor clothes for your girls. they so fortunate to have their very own designer and tailor at such young age! :)

1+2mom said...

I also want to 'bai si' 拜师 lor. S nice and can make what ever you like for your gals..very jealous.

Jess said...

Sabrina/Contented Mum/Domesticgoddess/milly/1+2 mom:
Thank you...look like I am going to give free lesson online..

Sue said...

Wah, Jess, I really pui fok lah, wish I have your sewing skill!

Babysmooches said...

Wah.... very beautiful leh. Where do you get your materials from?

err... can share your draft with me ar? I can't so but I can get my mum to do it for me. :P

Jess said...

baby smooches:
Material get from MIL, all are her collection from past few years! Now take out to do dresses for her granddaughter lor!

Share my draft? paiseh la, think your mum sew better than me le..keke..