Monday, February 13, 2006

An Evening with the girls again...

Yesterday evening, I get daddy to bring both girls to big field again, becos Lyon so happy running up & down there in her previous trip. I follow them too, normally I did not join them as I want to prepare the dinner; but yesterday I so tempted to go with them, so without think twice, I went! After all, MIL was at home, she will cook then..kekeke.... Daddy knew I will join them, so he brought along bicycle too, other than the kite! As he know I can kept an eye to Wien too while she is cycling. Before this they only play kite in the field. SIL's youngest daughter was in our hosue, she want to join us too! She is Wien's best playmate so far! Lyon very excited when we reached there, keep kicking me to put her down instead of carrying her. So, let her walk by herself. Again, she walked to the stairs case, starting climbing up and down, just like her previous trip! I not manage to snap photos last time as I need to take care of her while she at the staircase, too dangerous for her, she might fall down anytime one! This round get daddy to snap photos while me holding her hand! Wien seem expert in her cycling now, she can handle well the balancing. If she fall down here I cannot imagine the hurt!! As here all with cemented floor. Wien had been flying kite few times here, but daddy no chance to snap photos for her, as he is busy playing kites too! Today he manage to do it. See, how happy she is when her kite flying high! Believe many of you might ever play with kite, but frankly tell u, me never play it, not my childhood activity too! That's why hubby keep asking me to go along with them, so that I can learn flying kite too! Very happy evening.....with my girls and hubby. Definetely will come again during weekend if we not go for shopping!

8 comments:

Egghead said...

got addicted to the big playground liao ah?

ZMM said...

wah, in Tangkak got such a bit square one ah? Some more provide so much fun to the kids.

Wien and Lyon really happy huh?? Btw, did they cry or make a fuss whn you have to bring them home?

mom2ashley said...

that's nice...looks like you all had fun!

Michelle said...

i wanna join too...sound so fun...actually i never fly kite too!

jazzmint said...

wahh..so nice hoh...that's really a big field and space to fly kite and other activities!!!

I also never play kite before :P...So fun ah?

Jess said...

Egghead/mom2ashley:
The field really big, we really hv fun there!

zara's mama:
No fuss or cry, but will waive hand & say bye bye to the field b4 going back, as we telling them next time we'll come again!

miche/jazzmint:
ooo...still got ppl like me never fly kite b4 ka...then me not so charm la! ..hehehe..:P

Allyfeel said...

That's childhood play game, so nice ler. Kite flying, I wonder my son will hv chance playing it or not.

Wien looks so happy cycling in a big space. :)

Tracy said...

Really envy u and ur family whereby u all got the time to have fun together. Des's pappy is always so busy even on Sundays. Even if he's free, it'll be shopping for goceries ... sigh ...