Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Girls' Collection

Guess what is inside the luggage?

.....

.....

.....

.....

This is the answer.......

Some of the soft toys (some only le, not all!!) collection were kept in luggage and kept somewhere in the room. Still got others hanging or lying in my room, living hall or everywhere! Wien and Lyon not really fancy on soft toys but they'll still play with them!

In the collection, the Hello Kitty series is hubby bought for me..ya, he is eating lots of McD at that time...hehehe. Now mostly become their toys too. Got to separate them from kids collection, else sure hubby make noice wan! The rest of them are mainly present from mummy, SIL, hand-me-down from my sister or SIL. I stop buying soft toys since Wien is 2, as I see the collection keep incresing, sure one day no space to keep them!

Other than soft toys, the girls still have other boxes or container that keep with other toys or playing stuff, such as lego, puzzle, remote control car/cars, fishing stuff..etc etc..the list go on.....look like one day must really sit down and sort it out properly and keep properly!

8 comments:

Egghead said...

so do they travel with those two big bags? LOL!

Lazymama said...

wah, so many soft toys! I see soft toys, I will pengsan, so much "bulu" all around the house! Lucky my girl never fancy soft toys!

Allyfeel said...

Kids are lucky nowadays with endless toy to accompany them.

Tracy said...

Jess, it's a common sight to see all the toys lying here and there. Kids just love to play with toys, so why deprive them of having toys around?

I love to buy toys for Des and will always get 'ngi ngi ngor ngor' from Pappy. I've given most of the toys to the orphanage oredi, if not, really got no place to keep them.

ZMM said...

Wow.. how can they finish playing with so many softoys leh. Actually softoy cannot really play one.. just 1 or 2 should be enough..

But normally we get lots of such gifts hor?

jazzmint said...

so many soft toys, in luggage bag somemore kekeke...mine oso in a bag, but no plans to give faythe to play now, mommy very kedekut :P..wait later lah

Jess said...

Egghead:
Hehe..no la..
But one time Wien want to carry one of it to grandmother's hse, we stop her!!

Jefferene:
Most of the collection no bulu wan, only 2-3 types got bulu! As I dislike bulu toys too!

Allyfeel:
Kids nowsaday very lucky!

reenereeve:
Ya, that's why I have to keep in luggage and store it in the room!

Tracy:
Hubby will 'ngi ngi ngor ngor' too but he still buy Wien those toys from McD!

zara's mama:
1-2? too little le...Ya, those soft toys mostly from presents!

Jazzmint:
Why keep? Let's Faythe play la...u hah??!! Wanna keep for the boy?

Michelle:
Looks like not only my girls got so many collection..heheh..:P

lisaOne said...

2 luggages full of soft toys..luckily the buying has stopped. otherwise, you may need a room for it..

btw, your girls are so pretty and i'm drooling over their dresses (in your previous posts)...