Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Roast Chicken with Cheese & Garlic

For cheese lover, you may try this dish; simple, yet yummy yummy! No special recepi, as I just topping the pre-marinated chicken with cheese and chopped garlic! In fact, I invented it after saw Twinsmom's roast chicken and Jazzmint's cheese dish, make me tempted to try on it! It turn out good wor, but I feel lack of cheese, should put more next time! I try with 4 chicken wings first, 2 for myself, 2 for hubby. Other family member (including the girls) dislike cheese, so no their share...hehe... Ok, finally managed to post in cookblog ! Happy trying!

7 comments:

jazzmint said...

yum yum...looks like the chicken wings in wong kok char chan teng!!!

shiaulin said...

yum yum...

don't have oven at home.. *sob sob*

LHS said...

I wonder is it heaty if i cook it by using oven? I love the dishes too much, read too many recipes from jazzmint and twinsmom, just not dare to try on it as i'm quite easier to get tonsilitis.

Anyway, what kind of cheese for the topping?

Jess said...

jazzmint:
not so kua chong la! my pic image not so good ler!

shiaulin:
mine also cheap cheap oven, same as jazzmint punya!

huisia:
heaty? not really lar, drink more fluid lor!
I just use normal slice cheese, any cheese will do!

shoppingmum said...

Looks good, me a cheese lover too.

Lazymama said...

Yummy yummy! I am waiting my oven to come!

ZMM said...

Wa wa.. another roast chic dish!