Thursday, May 11, 2006

Whats in my handbag?

Kena tagged by Hui Sia on this abnormal tag. Anyway, it's fun, as I also curious to know other women's handbag content too! I have many handbag too, just love to own them but each time shop at handbag dept, hubby will remind nag me : eh, u still have others bag sleeping in your wardrobe ler! *sigh*...but I just ignore him as I am working and I have my own income mah! hahaha... p/s: ..... he ever bought me a handbag from Germany, but I not really like the design! Only use it once. Frankly, I like to dump everything into my bag, like those slip, receipt, notes (small piece of paper where I copy recepi from net, hope can cook during weekend). All these I did not take the photos, seem like rubbish paper! :P Currently I am using this bag, I like the stripe design. Not expensive too, as I bought it during sales! Handbag content : - purse - handphone - cosmetic bag (DIY by myself, very useful for me) - bank book ( this week want to go bank to do some banking transaction) - 2 pen drive (1 just given by hubby, as he got a new one during recent PICOM fair) - car, house & office key - 1 liquid paper & 3 pen (wow, how come got so many pens? Opps, I also don't know..LOL) - tissue. In fact I found 2 panty liner in one of the compartment! Don't want to show in photo lar, paiseh paiseh! Purse content - IC - driving license - 2 credit cards - 2 girls & myself's medical card - 1 ATM card - 1 Jusco card Cosmetic bag content: - comb - 1 lip balm - 2 lipstick ( 2 different color) - eyeliner - 1 mirror - 1 nail clipper - 1 lip pallete (4 combo color) - 2 way foundation (own it but seldom use, only use for dinner or special function) I guess now you know who am I, hehehe..yes , I like & love to "ban leng leng"... Now who is going to tag by me ler? Think think think.... here it goes.... - Egghead's wife J (revenge...kekeke...must do wor!) - Sabrina - Sharon - Tracy (yes, again!) p/s : no photo also doesn't matter! Have fun!

10 comments:

ZMM said...

wah.. got cosmetic inside your bag one ah... always touch up??
I have none.. only a lip balm.. :P I'm getting so lazy.

LHS said...

Wah,i love your handbag very much!

Why you put liquid paper inside your bag?

Now only i know you're quite ladylike! You got so many cosmetic items!

Tracy said...

Eiks! Tracy? Again? Hee, hee, never mind lar. Don't worry, I'll do my homework during the weekend, okay?

Jess said...

zara's mama,
no la, only apply lipstick after lunch!
I almost always rushing to office each morning, so hv to bring all these to office and apply lor!

khongfamily,
so far only DIY for my sister and her kids as pencil case. When my girls enter school, sure will make one for them.

huisia,
the bag i bought from Jusco, at 70% discount(very cheap), just couldn't resist to own it lar...:P

The liquid paper use for deleting the error in my BE form lor, keep till now, should put back to office now!

Me just a typical office girl.

tracy,
yeah, i know u are sporting one! :P

Milly said...

ur handbag can put so many things?? u got more things than my bag ler... ekke...

see...a working mum sure bring alot things 1...

blurblur said...

Me same as Zara's mama..only got one lip balm in my bag..hehe..

I always wanted to put a pen inside my bag but always forget...

Allyfeel said...

You have a lot of things in ur bag... kekekeke. and those leng leng cosmetics...:)

Ricket said...

I thought usually got toys suffed inside too.

Ricket said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jazzmint said...

wahh alot of cosmetics kekeke..and liquid paper??