Thursday, June 08, 2006

Funny Moment

One working morning, while I was preparing myself to work; 2 girls wake up and ask for milk. So I prepare for them, then tell them mummy going to take a shower, ask them "kwai kwai" stay in the room. Before I step out from room, Wien request me to give her 2 milk bottles for her to play with mei mei. I have few new bottles in the room. So just take out for them, then add 2 milk powder scoop for them as I know what are they going to play later. Yeah, Wien want to play making milk for her mei mei, although they just had it just now. After I took my shower, back to room to check on them. Before reach there, overheard they conversation, so I just stand outside the door, want to peek on what are they doing. Wien : 小妹,喝完了吗?(xiao mei, have you finish your milk?) Lyon : 喝完啰 (Finish lor!) ….hand over the bottle to Wien… Wien : 完了哈!可以睡觉了。( Finish already har. Ok, you can sleep now!) Lyon : …immediately she lie down and pretend to sleep, and she make pig sleeping sound! Very loud too! LOL (but I don’t how to describe the sound in wording) I could not hold on my laugh when see Lyon act like that. I was laughing outside the room. They noticed me and also laugh with me! Hahaha…I wish I can tape down those cute moments! *********************************************************
At night I told my SIL and MIL on above short story. They also laugh it out. Then later SIL told me she knew why Lyon will act like that. One afternoon, when Lyon refuse to nap, Wien also don’t want to sleep. Both of them keep playing and making noise. So SIL told Wien to pretend sleeping, so that hopefully Lyon will sleep too. Wien : 是不是假假睡?(is it pretend to sleep only? ). SIL : 真真的!(Nope, really sleep wan!) Wien : 假假睡哈?(Pretend to sleep only har?)….immediately after she said that, she lie down and pretend sleeping, and make very big pig sound!

LOL, now I know why Lyon act like that that morning! Sometimes her silly act really never fail to make us laugh!

6 comments:

ZMM said...

Cute hor their 一举一动.

Egghead said...

I call this "sisters' act"! :)

chanelwong said...

sooo cute and nive to see 2 sisters getting well with each other

sqkiki said...

yalor..u gotta standby ur camera 24 hours lah..don miss they cute moment..haha..sometimes I oso feel like "aiyah!" miss change liao..when saw kids funny action..

Lyon very pandai wor..she copy wat wien do so quickly ahh..

IMMomsDaughter said...

Lyon so cutelah, can do that piggy sound. I just love these cute moments between siblings. Keep it coming!

Vien said...

2 cute little piglets! :)