Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Why she scare of 骨头人?

骨头人 = skeleton Why Wien so scare of skeleton? Even though just a picture? Let's tell the story now.... All started with her naughty papa. At one time, she refuse to take her meal or eat extremely slow during meal time. Most of the time during meal time, she will claim her stomach pain or want to do big business. Papa cannot stand her slowness and also cannot accept her excuse (we knew she is telling lies), so he decide to show her some children starve to death pictures, just to frightene her. Is this a right way? I don't know. But I not agreed with papa's idea as I myself also scare and dislike to view those pic, me very soft hearten type. Papa coax her to see either newspaper or internet news if has any of those children starve pic, poor Wien will cry after seeing those scary pic. He also save some copies into his notebook, from time to time will coax her to see also. I cannot stand her crying sometimes, so I scold hubby instead! Scold her for being so EFNTD. While she is crying, papa will tell her cannot always say don't want to eat meal, else she will be like them. Also cannot simply waste food, other kids were starving till so skinny or even starve to death. I am not sure she understand or not, as now she still eat quite slow and left some food behind after her meal. Example of pic that Wien called as 骨头人...

14 comments:

Egghead said...

err... definitely not a good idea... as those pictures are not meant for children ler :(

Jason Lioh said...

I know what to buy liao. LOL.

:P

IMMomsDaughter said...

Maybe showing her once to get the message across should be ok but constantly showing her such pix is not advisablelah :) Poor Wien.

ZMM said...

Aiya.. she's just eating slowly, not wasting her food mah. Why go and show her those pics?

mom2ashley said...

ai yo....so kesian la those starving kids...

Anonymous said...

Did Wien improve on her eating habit? I think it just create more nightmare for her.

Vien said...

no wonder got phobia already! If I was subjected to such pics at that young age, I too would cry. Poor Wien.

blurblur said...

My hubby also wanted to show Damien these pictures, but i stop him. These pictures aren't suitable for young kids lah..poor Wien..

Jess said...

egghead,
ya lor, her papa siao one lar!

jason,
你想搞什麽啊?

Imm,
now he no more doing that. Kena few time from me already.

zara's mama,
sometimes she is wasting her food, now much better. She will tell Lyon not to waste food too!

mom2ashley,
guess u must be soft hearthen type.

michelle,
Did improve a little bit after that.

Vivien,
yeah, me too will cry.

blurblur,
oh, my hubby got gang now. You manage to stop him, but me too late lar at that time.

shoppingmum said...

Yikes, I pity those starving children but those pics look scary to me. I'll prefer not to show them to my kids too young.

Sabrina said...

Aiyoh...Kesian your daughter lar. Your hubby oso too much. show her those pics at such age.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»