Thursday, February 01, 2007

Apple Store

Since I know online shopping, I love to browse through the net to look for great deal. Some offer price in online shop is very attractive but NOT the shipping and handling cost though. Usually the shipping and handling cost that stops me from buying internationally. But with Ebates, I can shop without thinking much as this site is all about saving money and getting Cash Back whenever I shop online. Pretty suitable for buyer that would like to shop more and save more!

The best deal I found in apple store is, I even can get free shipping if my order over USD50.00 and over 800 stores! Isn’t it sound great?

The steps very simple too. All I need is sign up with an email address, then access more than 800 stores through Ebates. Membership is free!

Other than that; Ebates also offer up to 25% Cash Back on my purchases, and offer best Coupons & Special on the web too. They even can my cash discount into a Big Fat Check and mail it directly to me. Yahooo…I can shop and earn back some cash now!

0 comments: