Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New Canteen Owner

Our factory canteen change owner again. Dunno this one can last how long.

To me, previous owner is ok, food acceptable to me too. But our choosy workers complaining that their food charge is too high. I don't know they are find fault on them or it is real excuses. Later on our HR lazy to entertain the complaints (even though they did investigate the price and verify with canteen owner), and just terminate their service and look for new one.

After our factory implementing coupon system to all staff and worker, sometimes I will go canteen to pack my lunch. Not becos the food very nice but sometimes my lazy butt just lazy to go out, especially now the weather is extremely HOT.

Change owner also good lar, at least we can try for new food...hehehe...

0 comments: