Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tag - nostalgic songs

Tag oh tag, you come at right time lar. Thanks, Miche, mother to DoReMi!

1. Go to PopCulture site.

2. Pick the year you turn 18 years old. You’ll see the years on the left sidebar.

3. Get yourself nostalgic over the songs from that year.

4. Write something about how those songs affected you.

5. Pass it on to five more friends.

When I am 18, I love English song very much, partly is get influence by my 2nd sister as well as my mix Indian-Chinese buddy! But I didn’t getting nostalgic over them lar.

Here’s are a few songs that I can still remember…

From A Distance – Bette Midler

Nothing Compares 2u – Sinead O;Conner

It Must Have Been Love – Roxette

Step by Step - New Kids on the Block

I'll Be Your Everything - Tommy Page

Next, I am going tag Michelle, Inhairstudio, Snoopy.

0 comments: