Thursday, April 26, 2007

Cute candy wrapper

Wien’s 5 years old birthday is coming soon. As usual we will plan a small birthday party for her coz she loves to invite her Sunday school friends to come over and celebrate with her. This year she even has more friends to invite, friends from her kindy. She counted to me how many of them that she is going to invite. I better plan and get ready what to treat them besides normal party goodies bag that includes sweets, balloons and lollypop.

I browse through the net to search for more ideas, and then I came across a very creative site that offers creative candy bar wrappers for their products. CandyUnderCover.com offering delicious, mouthwatering and TOP QUALITY Belgian milk chocolate with their candy bar wrappers. Their products are completely unique, I am sure you’ll like it.

Their candy bar wrapper are cater for many occasions including edible wedding favors, edible bridal shower, edible baby shower favors, birthdays, anniversaries, corporate events, holiday and many more. You just choose from their wide selection of hand designed wrappers to suit your occasion.

I am eying at their kids party favor. There are few selections in the list but the one I like the most is Birthday Princess Candy Bar and Wrapper, I am sure my Wien and her buddies would love them too! Hopefully the candies will not melt by the time there reach my place! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome site! I have ordered before and they are adorable. Check it out!