Monday, April 30, 2007

Easiest way to create html code

I am not an IT savvy person. When I first created my blog in blogsport, I faced difficulty in creating an HTML form. I have to consult my blogger friends to ask for assistant. But now with HTML Form Wizard from Forms4Free.Com , I can create the html form easily and promptly too!

Form4Free.com allows us to create any HTML form, web form, or online form for free and in 5 minutes time only. If you are non IT person like me also can create the form quickly and easily. Their HTML Form Wizard will help us to create a form one question at a time, step-by-step. It is like a tutorial where you can use it over and over until you fully understand how to create a web form on your own.

All you have to do is download the Formmail file from Forms4Free.Com for a one-time fee of $19.95. You can either pay by credit card or online check. Later the Form Wizard will tell you exactly what to do with the Formmail file so that it will work with the form you created.

0 comments: