Friday, April 13, 2007

I skipped Jusco Member Sales' day!

Yesterday about noon time, received phone called from my dear elder sister.

“Eh, where are you now?”

“Me? Why?”

“You in which department now?”

“Office la”

“Huh? You no go Jusco today meh?”

“No wor, this year I skipped lar! Nothing to buy ler.”

“That’s weird!”

Hahaha…..my sister knows me well. She knows I love shopping and she know each year I will go for JJ member sale day. But this year I got nothing to buy, plus I am going to KL in next few days, I am going to shop like crazy in Megamall and KLCC. Hehehe…..

5 comments:

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Hope u hv great time doing shopping in KL later. Enjoy! :-)

Michelle said...

nice template :D

Anonymous said...

me too have to go to jusco member sale yearly but must give chance to angie oso la..

Anonymous said...

huh... jusco sales?? why I dont know.. aiya..

Anonymous said...

Heya are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and
create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog?

Any help would be really appreciated!

Feel free to surf to my web-site ... http://gto120dlaocm402mfos02.com