Tuesday, April 10, 2007

IRB e-filing

This year I did not receive any tax form from our beloved goament. I checked online, hoping can download a set for my tax return purpose. However they not allow us to do so, they required those no receive form to go for e-filing. *sigh*

Go for e-filing means I have to go to IRB to get my pin personally, and I am very reluctant to do so. Michelle said can get someone to get the pin, but my area here say cannot. See, same Msia country yet different rules. *double sigh*

Not me bias their online system but I always doubt their system. Did you notice goament server always kena hacked wan? LOL...Now me more reluctant to do e-filing after ready this blog post : http://blog.limkitsiang.com/?p=132

Go read yourself and you will know why I say so!

0 comments: