Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lovely decoration

Whenever I am free, I just love to browse through the net to look for dresses design. I keep those nice dresses pattern and when I am free at home, I'll try to custom make it for my girls.

Other than browsing through for fashion web, I also love to look for nice decor for the room or house. My hubby dislike our house to have so many decor thingy cos to him it is difficult to do the cleaning part. He prefer maintaineance free. However I am ok with it, I love to buy cute and lovely item just to decor my room or the corner of my house. Too bad, I cannot buy those glass type, have to consider the 2 girls. The decor broken never mind, what if it hurt them, then for sure I will get scolded by their papa.

Today I saw all these cute little thing from the net again, I am so tempted to own one I tell you. Perhaps I can buy one and decorate it at my work place!

0 comments: