Thursday, April 12, 2007

Malaysian Bloggers List

My blogger's friend, Eric introduced My List to me moment ago. This program was done by Daryl, and lauched on 11/04/2007. What is My List? According to Daryl, My List stands for the giving hearted and goodwill of Malaysians to help one another and also most definitely for the Malaysian Boleh! spirit in the great big world of blogsphere!

The purpose of My List is to help all Malaysian bloggers to gain links to their blogs by participating in this list. As long as you have blog(s), it is doesn't matter for what is the category of your blog, then you are able to participate in this list. Non-Malaysians whose blogs feature anything pertaining to Malaysia are welcome to join this list as well.

The dateline of participation is 31st May 2007, if you are interested in My List, please join NOW. This is another way to gain link popularity too!

My List Participants [ Wood ] [ Earth ] [ Cheap ] [ Flight ] COMtech Ah Ling's blog http://judychow.blogspot.com/ ~WoOLaLA~ vivivava Design My Mothering Corner Shoppingmum’s Home Office My Filling Station Shopping Mum All about Beauty Shoppingmum and Kids datotalrandommessy.grey Notes from my heart Joy Montessori wahlau's online hut Cedric’s Asylum mott’s mutterings Just My Thoughts delephant Incoherent Ramblings HOT STUFF Make Money Online with Malaysia Love AGLOCO MONTESSORIMUM.COM Funky Cookies Earn Money Blogging PabloPabla's Whatever Make Money with Blogging Paris Beaverbanks Free Links Giveaway Free Blogger Templates Blogsreview.Net Making a Living 5xmom How to be a Better Blogger My Women Stuff Hochiak! Delicious Asian Food Best Recipes Champagne Tastes on a Beer Budget Daryl's Discovery Journey The fluff must go somewhere

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the support. I've added your blog into the downloadable list. Thank you once again for your much appreciated participation.

Cheers!
Daryl