Friday, April 20, 2007

Paintball

Frankly I only get to know about paintball game after I read a post from Michelle. She told me her company having team building event recently, and paintball games is one of the program of the day. I am a bit shock when she told me that they need to sign a disclaimer if want to participate in the paintball games. After I searched more information in internet, only I realized why they need to do so. Paintball is a sport where the participants use compressed air guns called markers to shoot paintballs at other players.

While I search more information on paintball, I came across an online store that offers great selection of paintball accessories like paintball gear, paintball mask, paintball markers, paintball guns and many more. The store name is Ultimate Paintball. Their top selling guns are the Tippmann A-5, Tippmann 98 Custom, Smart Parts Ion and Spyder Pilot ACS.

If you are one of the paintball fans, do check out Ultimate Paintball. They have FREE UPS shipping if your order is $200 or more. Have fun!

1 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

Hey need to pay royalty fee for using my name...kekeke. Just kidding.