Friday, June 22, 2007

Blog of the Day!

Hey, I am blog of the day for today! I din know about it after Msau ping me and let me know. I remember I am rushing out my KeepCash.com post, hoping to submit before 12 mid night TigaP time, so that I am completed my 3 posts in a day. But I never thought that I might be selected as Blog of the day! Actually I am low profile blogger, most of the time I try to avoid posted at this hour, as I know anytime I will be featured as Blog of the day!

Anyway I still kena this time! Welcome to my humble blog!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats...!!

becky's mum said...

Yes! I see it!!! :-) Congratulation!

wHOisBaBy said...

congrats! saw that just now. =)

JMom said...

Congratulations on BOD! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey congratulations on being the blog of the day.

etceteramommy said...

Congrats!! Hopped over from PPP. :D