Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hair care tips

My hair is naturally dry type and I need to take few precaution when come to hair care. Some of the tips that I practiced are as below:

Comb my hair regularly before going to bed each night.

Wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Use very little but enough to cover hair completely with lather. Use a conditioner to keep hair manageable.

Avoid brushing wet hair. This will cause the hair to stretch and finally break. Finger-dry, or use a wide-toothed comb instead of a brush to gently remove the knots.

Avoid dyes.

Always hold hair dryer away from your hair. Direct air from the hair dryer down hair shaft and not directly into the roots and keep it moving.

Trim your hair once in 7 weeks to avoid split ends.

Never wash your hair with very hot or very cold water.

There are still many tips out there, however so far I did apply above tips.

0 comments: