Monday, June 25, 2007

Improve packaging material quality

My job scope is in charge of shipping and logistic. Very often I received complaints from my customer in regards to poor quality of carton boxes being sent to them. I had been relied this messages to my Operation Manger, hoping he can improve the packaging material to a better quality. His concern is need to pay more if need better quality, so he keep delay my request. Well, to me it is important to have good quality of packaging, other than protecting your goods; it also can give your customer a good image or impression towards your company.

One day I must introduce The Packing Station to my Operation Manager coz this site offer strong and easy to assemble boxes. Besides cartons and boxes, we able to find other packaging products like bubble wrap, stretch wrap, strapping, polythene bags and many more. The best part is currently they are giving 10% discount on all products, plus Free shipping if the purchase is over £70.00, for delivery within UK mainland only.

I really hope our packaging material will have better quality, else I might received many emails or phone calls from oversea customers again.

0 comments: