Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Lovely jewelry

If you ask me what is the next skill I want to learn, my answer is jewelry making. I am envy those mummy blogger who able to DIY jewelry and sell online. They can quit job anytime and earn income via their jewelry selling online.

Nowadays we can find lots of jewelry site offer lovely and nice jewelry online, each time when I browse through the site, temp me to order some for myself. Lallette is one of the online webs which sell a unique selection of beads and charms for your jewelry projects. It also has jewelry making kits which include all the beads, findings and colour instructions you need to complete the jewelry projects. With all these equipments in hand, perhaps I can learn how to do beading myself.

Other than that, Lallette's jewellery making pages has lots of new ideas, inspiration and encourages me to experiment with texture, colour and detail. I think very soon I will be able to master the skill of jewelry making.

0 comments: