Friday, June 22, 2007

Personalised Car Plate Number

Frankly I ever think of to own my very personalized car plate number. I always hinted to hubby that I prefer my nick name follow by my birthday to be my future car plate number. However we do not know whether this plate number will be using by other car owner or not. Hence the best way is to search the availability online via Northumbria Numbers. It a hosted on a dedicated server and running the powerful Microsoft SQL database, so visitors are able to interrogate the database to find a personalized car registration to suite their needs.

This new site allows us to search from their massive selection of private number plates. You can either search for ageless car registrations; prefix type registration numbers and current style number plates. The best part is, they also help you do the transfer paperwork for you, so you can just sit back and wait for the certificate!

Oh ya, if your current car plate number is unique and special, you also can sell it in Northumbria Numbers on a "no-sale, no-fee" commission basis. After the sale, they will handle all paperwork for the transfer and return to you the agreed sum.

0 comments: