Friday, June 15, 2007

Promote your business

My boss would like to expand company business to Dubai and US market. However he is not familiar with those market situation and need to do market research first before entering oversea market. I think it is good that he sign up our company with MerchantCircle, an online directory that allow business owners to claim their listing, customize it with pictures, blogs, coupons, newsletter and link to other business owners. This services is FREE, I am sure my boss would love to join it!

The best category to join will be business service for California since our intention is in US market. Other than that we can get the local area directory in the web, we also able to check the location map which is also available on the web. I can say this is quite an useful web listing.

Other than for business listing, we also can benefit from their health and fitness information which is also available in the web. The one that caught my attention is lady circuit 30 minute fitness where I can find where to local fitness center as well as learning fitness tips. Perhaps I should check out Wedding Supplies Unlimited since I can get some resourceful information here.

0 comments: