Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tag : FTWM or SAHM

Tag, tag, tag.....Not sure I owe how many of you the tags, until I lost count now! This one tag by Miche.

Since this one very simple, I will do it now.

Before marriage

At this stage, I never think of to become SAHM. I was thinking if I will to become a SAHM, then I better stop study and look for husband. :P My mom not encourage me become SAHM too, her opinion is : I send you study till tertiary education level, and now you want to stay home and take care kids. If I know earlier, i will stop supporting you to study in KL. ...hehehe....

After Marriage

After Wien's arrival, I still no think of to resign and be a SAHM. During weekend, I feel myself more tire than stay in office. So I know I am not a SAHM material. But after Lyon's arrival, I keep thinking this question coz at this time hubby income enough to cover the expenses. At time I nearly quit my job after some argument with my MIL. Well, if you ask me now, my answer is I WANT TO BECOME A SAHM! :)

~~~Instructions~~~

Here’s how it works:

1. So easy peasy, if you were given a choice, would you be a SAHM or FTWM? Just provide 3 darn good reasons.

2. Include your post link to the list below and Finally,

3. Tag another three mommies List:

1. Immomsdaughter prefers to be a SAHM

2. Miche prefers to be a SAHM too.

3. Jess prefers to be SAHM!

The tags goes to…

1. Xilly

2. Becky's mum

3. Sue

0 comments: