Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cyprus Property

Cyprus is the third-largest island in the Mediterranean and one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Mediterranean. According to the information that I gathered from Cyprus Tourism, this island manage to attract over 2.4 million tourists per year. This is quite a substantial figure to me.

Cyprus also is an island of legends that basks year-round in the light of the warm Mediterranean sun. It is a modern country that effortlessly marries European culture with ancient enchantment. What I like the most in this island is, it is a carefree place where a sense of timelessness is magnified by the kindness of the people. Today Cyprus is a modern republic and also the newest European Member states. I am this excellent central location and booming economy country able to attract tourists and those who wish to own property to visit this place.

Wow, all these statement tempted me to own a Cyprus property. I was thinking if we own a property there, perhaps after hubby and I had retired from work, we can migrate to Cyprus and enjoy the beautiful view in this island. Or, instead of permanently staying there, we could also spend our holiday at our property as and when we like. I am this will save our money in terms of hotel accommodation!

I shall check out Cyprus Property Agents now since it has a comprehensive database of new and resale properties and well as off plan properties to buy. The site has wide selection of properties including villas, apartments, investment properties and many more. I am sure able to find my dream villa there!

0 comments: