Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sport Shoe for Him

My nephew, George will be turning 18 years old by next month. He has been hinting me many times to buy him an athletic sport shoe for his birthday present. I have a very good relationship with him actually. In fact, I never fail sending him birthday present since he was born. That's why he dares to tell me his wish list for his coming birthday.

Since his birthday is around the corner, I try to shop around in the internet, hoping that I can find quality athletic footwear with great deals! I found out that Footlocker.com is the website that belongs to the world's leading retailer of athletic footwear and apparel. Over there, you can choose to shop by brand, find the best brands for shoes and sportswear for men and women. Some of the features brands including Puma, New Balance, Adidas, Timberland and many more.

Those shoes are designed in the perfect combination of fashion and sport. I am sure Ian would love it too. He could either wear for his volley ball session as well as for outing with his buddy. I will order one pair for him since Webbyplanet footlocker has discount coupon which I can download from the internet to enjoy the discount price offered by Footlocker store.

0 comments: