Friday, August 31, 2007

Can I loss weight

After giving birth to 2 kids, I noticed myself hardly can loss weight now. at time I tried to fix time to do some exercise to reduce some weight but after a while, I did not see any improvement, end up I gave up my plan. Later I was thinking to try some weight loss products but my idea was rejected by hubby coz he worry weight loss products might have side effect to our health if we do not study properly whether it suit for us or not.

This plan cannot use and that plan cannot work, so how am I going to loss my extra weight? Someone suggests me to try out houston Lap band coz it is the safest and proven weight-loss surgery that available today. It is also the only weight-loss surgery that is completely reversible and adjustable – for life. The best part is the LAP-BAND doesn’t require cutting, stapling or rerouting of the stomach or intestines, therefore it provides lower risks with the surgery and less serious long term complications. The surgery seem not bad, perhaps I should try it one day!

0 comments: