Friday, September 21, 2007

Louis Vuitton

I am not a handbag person. I never carry designer handbag or branded handbag like LV, Prada, Couch, and others. Most of my handbags were buy during sales, the best is after 50% discount! LOL

I treat handbag like a fashion. I will change handbag once it become obsolete or no more trendy in market. That's why I no buy branded handbag, else too much money paid for it but I no use it after a while. What a waste of money!

After I knew someone going to offer me a LV handbag, I start feeling uneasy coz I dislike LV color, looks like old lady color. Pardon me, don't shoot me if you are LV fans. Their "I am Not A Plastic Bag" still ok since the color is cream, looks younger to me too! But again, I am not a handbag person and I don't need them at all. After think carefully, both hubby and I will ask for notebook (the lightest version) for the reward.

0 comments: