Monday, October 15, 2007

Barcelona Chair

Barcelona Chair, this is the first time I heard about a chair’s name that named after a city. Hehe….Well, I learn from Wikipedia that the Barcelona Chair was designed by Mies van der Rohe for the German Pavilion at the Barcelona World Fair of 1929. The chair is one of the most stylish and elegant pieces of modern furniture of the 20th century.

Barcelona Chair is made from genuine Italian leather and stainless steel. If you read from Wikepedia, you will be surprise how much one Barcelona chair will cost you! The cost is within $3500 – 5500. Wow! Such an expensive chair, who will afford to own one! Lucky The Furniture Loft makes the price affordable to us and the quality not bad too! For only $899 after discount, you can have one Barcelona chair and put it at your living room and enjoy the comfort!

By the way, if I will to buy this chair for my house, then I got to buy two units coz my two girls cannot sit side by side watching TV. They will fight!

0 comments: