Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bring HP to toilet

Yesterday “dunno who” locked myself within toilet area in office. Panic.

Between office area and toilet, there is a door there before we can reach our toilet. It is about 5.50pm, time to go back. I will go to toilet before driving back most of the time. After finished doing business in toilet, I want to open the door but found out it was locked!!! I am panic coz it is difficult to call for help now, even I call loud, they hard to hear me too. My receptionist girl already gone back as I had bid bye bye to her when I about went to toilet. Die lor, how to go out now?

Then I think of going to upstairs and get down from another area. Pray hard no one lock the middle door as the cleaner will lock it sometimes. By the way, our top floor is empty and it is NOT CLEAN too. Not CLEAN means got other “people” there if you are unlucky and able to feel it. Quite scary hor! (psst psst…many of our staff ever encounter the weird and scary feeling when they go to upstairs to look for files)

I quickly run (yeap, run but not walk) to upstairs, go through 2 doors and finally go down to my office floor. Thank GOD, the doors all no lock other wise I have to climb down from window or scream loud to the guide house! LOL

Next time, I will bring hp to handphone, in case same thing happen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah..so scary one ahh? really lucky all the door has no lock. else you will co-sleep with "stranger" lor...aiyoh...

snoopy said...

Now, you know why ppl want to bring handphone even they go to toilet...

Scary office hoh....