Thursday, October 11, 2007

Do I need treatment?

I think I am addicted to paid blogging now. it seem I do my paid post almost every day, even during office hour when I am free. Sometimes I can skip lunch during lunch break, just to finish some of my pending posts. If my bosses know I use office hour to do blogging, I am sure he will terminate my service immediately. Lucky blogging did not affect my job performance; I still can finish my works within working hour.

However I still think that blogging during office hour is no good. Do you think I need to get treatment from drug rehabs? Like those who addicted to drug or alcohol? If yes, do send me to Sunset Malibu as it is the most exclusive drug rehab in Malibu. Their facilities are superb and the environment look like hotel class too!

0 comments: