Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Drug Rehab Referrals

Almost everyday we can read from newspaper that teenagers or youngsters nowadays are addicted to either drug or alcohol. As a parent now, I feel sad for their parents. I was wondering did their parents know about their kids addicted to those drug or alcohol or not? Or did they ever ask or know about their whereabouts or not? Some parents only think of ways to make more money and let the kids problem to their nanny or babysisters. I would say these groups of parents are irresponsible type as they never bother to share problem with their kids. Frankly, I already start worry about my kids even though they are still small now.

When I was in teenager time, I am lucky as my friends around me are good attitude and good behavior types. But my brother’s friends are opposite with mine coz his friends like to hang out at night, dare to try alcohol and pills too. I felt shock once my brother told me about this. I quickly told my parents about this coz I don’t want my brother to get all these bad habits and bad influences from his friends. At last my brother did not pick up those bad influences but he learnt smoking since then. I remember my parents lecture him few times on smoking but he still did it behind them.

Well, if parents realized their kids had addicted to drug or alcohol, they have to send their kids to drug rehab in order to help them recover to normal life. Else they will forever stick at their addiction as the addiction will not stop by itself. They need proper intervention of drug treatment programs to overcome their addictions.

If you or someone you know is struggling with the disease of drug addiction or alcoholism, please refer them to www.4rehabilitation.com where it offers referral services for those who are currently looking for drug or alcohol rehabilitation. You can either call them 1-888-503-1969 or 1-231-314-5255, or fill out the free assessment form at their website and let their qualified and experienced counselors assist you in finding the best drug rehabilitation service for you!

0 comments: