Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Help him solve his debts

Last week when I was back to my mom’s house, I heard a very bad news from my mom. She told me that our neighbour’s son gone crazy due to money matter issue. I am shock to hear the news coz to my understanding her son is a highly education person and own good career too. How did he land himself into money matter issue?

After some explanations from my mom, then I only find out the truth about his problem. He involved in share market investment and used up lots of money lately. Most of his share counters prices drop tremendously due to wrong speculation from his partner. He even uses his credit card to swipe for the payment for most of his share counters, now he landed himself into severe debt problem for his credit card loan. Mind you, credit card interest is not cheap. Now he is eagerly looking for any Credit Card Debt Help, hoping that he is able to pay off his debts soonest possible.

If I happen to meet him, I think I will suggest him to look for Credit Card Debt Consolidation. It consolidate various higher interest balances into one monthly payment at a lower interest rate than his currently paying on his credit cards and allow him to pay off his credit card according to his affordable amount. It sound quite logical as this method able to help him control his debts properly.

0 comments: