Friday, October 12, 2007

No vacation for me

Our Muslim friends celebrating their Hari Aidifitri festive now, therefore my company is close for 4 days. By right, this is the best time to arrange for holiday vacation. However hubby still has to work during the long break as his section still has lots of pending work waiting for him to solve. Another reason that he has to work is most of his Malay colleagues are off for festive, so hubby and his other non Malay colleagues have to replace them.

I cannot go anywhere since my driver has to work. I only can drive the kids to nearby shopping mall to spend our time. If we stay home will be more bore coz the weather pretty hot lately. How nice if we can spend our holiday at Orlando Holiday Villa, then we can enjoy the swimming at the villa’s swimming pool!

0 comments: