Friday, October 19, 2007

Their future pets

Frankly I am not a pet person. I don’t like dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, livestock and others. I am not cruel person actually, just that I am lazy to take care those pets if I will to rare them in my house. However I love fishes, I like to watch those colorful fishes swimming freely in aquarium. Mind you, keeping fishes as pets also need lots of cleaning work.

Both my girls like cats very much. They like to touch the cat if they happen to see them at road side. When I saw them touch cat, I will scream loud as road side cats are dirty. They ever begged me to keep a cat as pet for them. However I had to reject them as I know when with 2 kids at home, I already very tire, what if I keep extra live thing in the house, mean more works for me. Am I right?

I will try to persuade them to accept fishes as pet coz I don’t mind to put aquarium at living hall. With colorful fishes in aquarium, add some water grass, it will make my house look nicer.

0 comments: