Monday, October 22, 2007

We shall go Auckland one day!

Auckland, City of Sails, also known as New Zealand's biggest city. I love New Zealand and Australia; in fact both are my dream destination countries. See, both places got big cow farm, so that my kids can run about there if we got chance to travel to those places.

Well, in Auckland, you can see beautiful beaches, islands, try outstanding food and wine, and also have great shopping and exciting nightlife! If I will to visit Auckland one day, I will check out cheap Auckland hotels first as I want to save some saving from Auckland accommodation. Mind you, if I can save $100 from there, then I can shop for souvenirs and give away to my friends & relatives!

There are lots of hotels in Auckland, you got to spend some time to search for the cheapest yet reputable one before depart for your vacation. So that your holiday will not get spoil by staying in lousy hotels. Check out cheap Auckland hotels rate at CheaperThanHotels.

0 comments: