Saturday, November 03, 2007

I want to go Paris again!

If you ask me what my next vacation destination is, my answer will be Paris again. Why Paris? Hehe…simply I ever visited Paris many years ago and I wish to go again. The place so lovely and romantic, besides unique building at Paris, I also enjoy very much about food in Paris. Some of the well known attractions at Paris are Moulin Rouge, artists quarter, french open and many more! Oh ya, I had put on weight after return from the trip!

It is not hard to find Paris accommodation actually since there are so many online websites that able to assist you. One of the famous online websites for accommodation in Paris is at CheaperThanHotels.co.uk. The site even offer last minute deals if your trip was plan at last minutes. Don’t worry about the rates as CheaperThanHotels able to offer you discount up to 75% depends on which month you go.

Bookmark the site now if you wish to visit Paris one day!

0 comments: