Friday, November 23, 2007

Portable makeup mirror

I have 2 girls in the house. Tell you, girls will be girls. Whenever they saw me enter my room after taking bath, for sure they will follow me and see what I am doing next. My practice is, after taking bath; I will apply some facial cream and toner onto my face. Therefore both of them will sit on my bed watching me do so, everyday without fail.

At one time, while I doing the same, both of them jumping on the bed and one of them even bring in one ball and start throwing in the room too. Before I managed to stop them, the ball already reach my dressing table and broken my mirror too! I was so angry with them, quickly chase them out from my room and start sweeping away the broken mirror. *sigh* look like I have to spend some money to look for small makeup mirrors and hang it at my wall instead of buying dressing table that come with mirror.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess
I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for first-time blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


my page :: acoustic guitar chord

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I genuinely thank you for your information.

This article has really peaked my interest. I will book
mark your blog and keep checking for new details about once
a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

my web blog ... acoustic guitar a chord