Monday, November 05, 2007

Winter at Edinburgh

Hubby and I love to travel during winter as we want to experience the cold weather in Europe country. Our first Europe tour also during winter time, it is cold but we very enjoy the trip. Though we have to bring and wear thick clothing, but all these are worth it. As we had the chance to experience the lovely snow falls onto our face. We even ate the snow when it falls down from the sky! LOL

Now another Christmas festive is coming, shall we go Europe again? But the Europe package price had increased a lot as compare to 3 years ago. Looks like I have to spend more time searching from internet to look for those affordable tour packages. I was told Edinburgh is a nice to visit during winter too. I will start looking for cheap hotels in Edinburgh first before I confirm my tour. See, if I can find cheaper rates for hotels in Edinburgh, then I can use the saving to buy more souvenir for my family members.

In fact no need to worry much about accommodation in Edinburgh as we can find tons of cheap hotels rate in CheaperThanHotels. The site even can book for last minute deals if you plan to fly to Edinburgh in short notice!

0 comments: