Monday, January 21, 2008

headhunter

Ever heard of headhunter? I only know this term after graduating from college, at that time I was eagerly looking for job. My friends introduce me to few headhunter firm. Since then I'll search for headhunter firm online whenever need to change my career. Recruitment also can be found in newspaper but I still prefer search online, more convenience and time consuming too.

A.E. Feldman Associates, Inc is one of the executive recruiting firm firm too, it was established since 1967. It has maintained a high standard of service and commitment in the recruiting field. Their reputation, discretion and consistent record of successful placements have indirectly helped them build strong and trusted relationships with industry-leading clients and top-quality candidates.

My hubby ever called by headhunter few times but he turn down their offers due to not so attractive package.

0 comments: