Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Online car license renewal service

Do you know that you can renew your driving license on line? Today I check the JPJ web site ( www.jpj.gov.my ), and I find this service.

The question is, do you dare to use the on line service to renew your driving license? If you would like to know further detail of the service, you may visit their web site and click on the link in the red box that I mark. Lets share your experience with our e-gov service.

By the way, I typed in my identity detail to check expiry date of my license, but it show NO RECORD for my details? Huh? How am I going to trust this service then?

2 comments:

s.kuan said...

oh..thanks for the tip. i didn't know there's such service too. No RECORD? u sure the service is up already? i will check it out myself later :P

snoopy said...

Not just that website...i think most of the website related to so cannot get what you want even rilek web you can only go in to check one or two thing...the rest just for show show only.