Monday, February 25, 2008

Upgrade myself soon

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

Previously I was graduated from Business Management in TARC, Kuala Lumpur. I stayed in Kuala Lumpur for 3 years to complete all my courses. In fact I should sit for external MICSA paper, despite internal papers that prepared by my college (now become university level). I stopped sitting for those papers after married and I still have one more paper to go. Now I had stopped for over 10 years, and no way for me to re-sit the same paper coz the syllabus is totally change now. I am so regret now. Otherwise I am a degree holder by now.

Perhaps I should try others online degree programs and upgrade myself now. I was told Capella University has lots of online degree for post graduates. I should take a look when I am free later.

0 comments: