Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tonsils

I got my first tonsil attack in year 2006. At first I thought it is just normal sore throat, so just ignore it but took some Strepsil to ease my throat. However after 2 days, I couldn't bear the pain anymore, so quickly go visit my doctor. The dr found out a big tonsil inside my mouth. He said if severe type, then have to remove it. Lucky my case not that severe, try to take medicine first. He can have to take the expensive type of antibiotic, else difficult to get rid of the tonsil. No choice, I have to obey his instruction, else my tonsil will never cure. Within a week only the tonsil go away. What a relief!

Now I got another tonsil attack. But this round, it is at the other side of my mouth. The dr prescribe the same antibiotic which cost me RM58.00 in total. Wow, so expensive! Sob sob sob......

Tomorrow is the Raya festive, I don't think I can try the Malay spicy food. Have to take care my throat lar. Arggggggggg.....

0 comments: