Wednesday, October 15, 2008

budget hotel

At first I thought I can snaking today coz bosses are outstation and some managers also on business trip, so left we in office only. Also means that we can do whatever we like since the big cat is not here. LOL

First half day, I am very relax coz I really not fully focus on my work but surfing net like no tomorrow. But after lunch hour, my boss asking my favour to check hotel rate for him during Deepavali period. Oh no, peak season ler, how to make room reservation at this hour ar? I bet most hotels are either fully booked or super expensive rate by now. Whatever it is I have to call one hotel after another, just to get a cheaper rate which within his budget. Even though he is rich but he does set budget for his family accommodation…haha..i wonder will he willing to stay in las vegas suites one day or not!

0 comments: