Saturday, October 18, 2008

Do sewing or go kai kai?

I have lots of back log in hand now....and it is weekend again. Hubby planned to overnight at our house again as he said he want to some painting there again. In fact, i am quite reluctant to go after seeing so much pending dress wait for me to finish it. Hubby teasing me that he willing to invest another sewing machine for me and place at new house. Wah, no need gua!! I am not guarantee my sewing business can last long ler. Well he said must have confidence to myself, then only can succeed in doing this business.

.....maybe I should follow his wish after all it is weekend, time for me to have fun with my girls mah! Ok, after this I will pack some light luggage and go over our new house later!

By the way, do visit my kids fashion blog for latest dress collection, Princess Dress!

0 comments: