Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quality stroller

We bought our first baby stroller when our baby girl is nearly 4 months. We need it for outing purposes, else my hands will be pain if carry her throughout the outing time. Hubby will not look for low grade stroller as to him good thing no cheap, cheap thing no good. LOL

Stroller is useful if your kids or babies can sit still inside it. For my case, my girls dislike stroller, they prefer us to carry her. *Sigh*…in fact I should try them sit still inside stroller but I don’t have the heart to see them crying badly, end up I carry them instead. Hubby said I spoil them, so I have to bear with the consequences! What a bummer!

Ok, if you are currently looking for better quality of stroller, do check out Bugaboo stroller from Babyearth. The site has variety choices of Bugaboo strollers for you to choose from. The price ranging from $20.00-$800.00. Their designs have sophisticated function in a simple design which gain popularity from consumers. It is also one of the world famous retail that emphasis on mobility needs of parents and creating a new breed of stroller that is versatile, streamlined, and has own personality. Read their baby product review for more information about their stroller.

0 comments: